Monday, April 9, 2012

How can I change my blogger's default domain name to whatever I like

I always don't like my blogger default domain name I tryed so much to change it at last found the trick. google lets you "Brand" your blog and link up a real domain name to forward to your Blogspot address.com But the did one better and redirect their address's to yours. So even if you type in httip://example.blogspot.com/ you will redirected to http://www.example.com/. It is just and example.

Instructions


  1. Go to your blogger account Dashboard and click on settings.
  2. Now click on publishing option and than on Custom Domain.


3. Click on Switch to advanced settings.
4. Change your domain name whatever you like.


Enter in the URL for your custom domain in the text box provided, and click Save. That's it! Your blogspot.com address will soon redirect to your new custom domain -- be patient, as it might take up to 24 hours for the redirect to start working.


If you like the post don't forget to comment and share this post.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I will add drop down menu bar and (( BEST TRIPS AND TRICKS+ LOGO PAGE as your blog ) ??

    I know any coding . Will i able to do this ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. no need, just sign up this site and get apps market ---> http://wibiya.conduit.com/

    ReplyDelete